The goal of the Engineering Department is to provide innovative and economical infrastructure solutions for the sustainable development, preservation, and enhancement of our community.
Responsibilities include permitting activities within the city’s rights of way; designing and administering various public works projects, including streets, drainage, sanitary sewer and providing support for various city departments.
Jason Nicholson, PE
612 4th Street NW
Attalla, Alabama 35954
Tel: (256) 538-9986
Fax: (256) 538-9988
- MS4 Phase II General Permit — NPDES Permit No. ALR040052
- Stormwater Ordinance 802(08)
- Storm Water Management
- Additional Information on Storm Water
- Storm Water Management Program Plan (SWMPP) 2017
- 2016-2017 MS4 Attalla Annual Report
- 2017-2018 MS4 Attalla Annual Report
- 2018-2019 MS4 Attalla Annual Report
- Storm Water/Illicit Discharge Complaint Form